Water intake is probably is the most talked issue. People are quite busy with their work and they are often tend to ignore the important things in there life. The most important thing is the water consumption. These days the common thing is by the time you experience the sensation of the thirst, you are already dehydrated. That thirst is your body calling for re-hydration.
Your body is composed of roughly 60% water. That means when we are dehydrated most of the time. Our body needs water which in turn is affecting the performance of the majority of our body. Nearly all of our systems do not function as well without the proper water intake; let us take a look for the reason for water intake
1. If you don’t drink water, you will die. It’s that important. Depending on our environment, we can live only a few days without water may be a week. We can live much longer without food. For most of us, we should prioritize the consumption of water far more than we currently do.
2. More water consumption will let the cancer at bay. Yes you heard it right various researches says staying hydrated can reduce risk of colon cancer by 45%, bladder cancer by 50%, and possibly reduce breast cancer risk as well.
3. Research suggests that dehydration can affect your mood and make you grumpy and confused. This means that water intake levels will affect the mood of the individual. Think clearer and be happier by drinking more water.
4. The endurance level of the person is affected with the intake of the water. Proper hydration contributes to increased athletic performance. Water composes 75% of our muscle tissue so this suggests that dehydration can lead to weakness, fatigue, dizziness, and electrolyte imbalance.
5. If the water intake is ignored than the body starts turning on all the alarms which we tend to ignore. For those of you trying to drop some pounds, staying hydrated can serve as an appetite suppressant and help with weight loss.
6. Water is suggested as the fluid which has the ability to flush out the waste. Our digestive system needs water to function properly. Waste is flushed out in the form of urine and sweat. If we don’t drink water, the flush out of waste stops and it collects in our body causing various problems.