Monsoon is hitting in most part of the world. After the summers the heat dwelling the skin you feel chilled and relaxed with the showers of the rain. However the seasonal changes can play havoc on the skin. As we are moving from the humid to the moist climate you need to take care of the skin or either there is probability of skin
related infections. Starting with the skin rash it can affect the body spoiling the mood of the rains.
In the monsoon the resistance of the body is naturally reduced because of this infections prevail in this season. The most commonly faced issues in monsoon include common cold, flu, indigestion problems, jaundice, cough, dysentery, typhoid etc. So, it is important that you need to take care of the food you eat and the water you drink. You also get affected with skin diseases like prickly heat, eczema etc. Here let’s take a look of the skin care needed for the monsoons.
1. It is better to avoid make-up altogether. It can really spoil your day. Instead try applying light makeup and cosmetics starting from lips to eyes. Go in for nude colours and let your skin breathe the fresh air.
2. Moisturization is an important step which will help you to protect your skin from dryness. Moisturize your skin at least once a day especially during the monsoon and if you have dry skin, make sure you follow a regime that gives a good massage plus moisturization at night. Monsoons can give de-moistening effect on the dry skin and over hydrating effect on the oily skin. The skin gets wet and lot of dehydration takes place so in case of the oily skin you can opt for water based moisturizer. But do not skip the process of the moisturizing.
3. Use of toner is a must this season. A good toner which is Ph balanced will hold your makeup and keep your skin fresh all day long. Plus a toner removes all the remaining dirt from the skin reducing the chances of an infection or break out.
4. Drink lot of water. This will keep your skin glowing healthy and rash-free during this season.
5. Prefer a healthy diet. As in this nothing is better than seasonal vegetables and fruits. Opt for fresh fruits and fruit juices